Our Little Gift.
Life is always fast pace. Especially this year of new things, new challenges, and new blessings I get to experience being married. Prior to getting married, we had discussed about when to have our first baby. I wanted it to be just the two of us in our first year of marriage, getting to know each other better and the time we have together just being the "two of us." But also me wanting to have four kids and turning the big 30 this January, I didn't want to wait on too long. So after talking about and praying about it that I wanted our first baby before I turn 31, the Lord has totally answered our prayer by blessing us with this precious little gift. We prayed in faith and was actually not surprised to find our that I was pregnant but was reminded of the faithfulness of God in our relationship.
From the 5th week till the 20th week, this pregnancy had me down on my bed with all-day-sickness to which I felt like there was no end to it. But thankfully the day before we were leaving for Arizona it all went away!Another answer to our prayer. So far the pregnancy has gone well and we are only 50days away till my due date!!! I still can't believe we are going to have a precious baby in our house so soon. And we both can't wait to meet her, hold her, kiss her, and play with her.
I know that there will be many new challenges that will come with parenting, but we are more excited for the blessing she will be to our life. Little baby, we pray that you will know that Jesus loves you so much, and that you will love Him and be a light for Him.

Comments