Full of Memories.

I've always been a daddy's girl, and probably will continue to be. I'm back in Ginowan now. Made my busy move this morning, and relaxing at the cafe till I go to On Dish for all you can eat ice cream, church, and off Tokyo 4 in the morning...

It was such a good time to go back home for awhile. And I was happy to be there with my family and help out in any way I can. Before I left this morning, I went down to the 1st floor, which I don't go down there as often as I use to growing up. The 1st floor is my dad's office, right now it's kind of messy with my brother's stuff all over, but nonetheless I still love that spot.

I love my dad, but I can never tell him face to face that I love him...maybe because the Japanese culture or maybe because the way our family is. I'll try to describe to you in the best way, the way my dad rocks my world.

This is the desk my dad's been working on recently. This might be his last job till he completely retires.

This is what my dad does: architect.
He spends many hours thinking in his head of new plans and draws it out on paper.
Somehow...all those lines and numbering is suppose to turn into an amazing house.

My dad hasn't traveled outside Japan, but he has traveled all throughout Japan.
He use to ride boats, he use to paint manikin heads, and he always takes awesome pictures.

Childhood memories:
This is the light I really like at the house. We use to have one at our dining table, but they took it down and changed because it was too bright for them...
The little drawing is what I drew for Father's Day on June 19,1994. My dad likes to frame our drawings with the date that it was drawn :)

Pictures at my dad's office. There's lots of other pictures, but I see myself more often than my brothers. I haven't changed much...

Right before we left the house. My dog and myself. Mika, our foster girl, and my dad.

Pray for my dad. He's getting old and with that comes health issues too. He has been having really bad headaches too, so if you remember please pray for him.

Comments

DEAN said…
Thank you for the tour.

I can't remember, do your parents love Jesus?
The Pallmanns said…
Your dad sounds like an awesome man.

I think we can say "I love you" to our fathers (earthly and heavenly) not only through our words, but mostly through our actions. I'm sure he is proud of you too!
Anonymous said…
I LOVE your blog Tamiko---but I L.O.V.E you moreeee!!!!!You should be a photo journalist---

Love Tamiko!!
たみこのためにお祈りする!

l.O.V.E -- christina

Popular Posts