My adventures in 2016.

I did a lot of traveling last year that I actually have not shared any photos anywhere.
All the traveling happened between May-September, and I was able to visit 4 different countries. Israel, Germany, Jeju Island (South Korea), and Taiwan.

Day 1 in Israel sightseeing the beautiful city of Joppa.


 The coastline in Tel Aviv.

 The Wailing Wall in Jerusalem.
 Overlooking the city of Jerusalem.
 Hezekiah's wall system.

 Sunrise at the Sea of Galilee.

 By Gideon's springs.

 By the Garden of Gethsemane.
 On top of Masada.
 The desert David writes about in Psalms.

 Walking on top of the walls of Jerusalem.
 Siegen, Germany.
 C.C. Freuergrunde.
 Taking him down memory lane.
The way I walked from the villa to church for one year back in 2008.
 My 2nd home, place packed full of great memories and experience of a lifetime.
Thank you Jesus!
 And the church I was blessed to attend for a year.

Comments

Popular Posts