Hello 2017 :)
January has been quite an eventful month for us, and I absolutely love being able to spend it with my husband :)
The beginning of the year was really warm to my surprise that we even spent New Year's walking down the beach in T-shirts with ice coffee in hand. People were swimming and just enjoying this beautiful ocean that I can always see from our apartment.
Since Christmas time and New Year's was a pretty busy time for us, we decided to take a mini one day vacation after everything has calmed down and also celebrate our 6month anniversary at the same time. We received a special discount ticket to hotel that I have always wanted to stay (my favorite place in Yomitan!), and we planned a one day adventure/fun day in Yomitan.
We started our day with a good 3hour bike ride through Yomitan, reminiscing the time we first hung out riding bikes on new year's day in 2015. The day was beautiful and a bit windy. Perfect day bringing back sweet memories.
I took him down memory lane of my childhood.
From the first apartment I lived in to Zakimi Castle, where my dad took us all the time.
After wards we took some pictures, ate pizza, bought some Ryukyu glasses, swam in a in-door pool, sat in a sauna, till it was time for us to check-in to our room!
The hotel gave us the most perfect room all the way up on the 8th floor!
Look at this view!!
Originally we had prepared to have a picnic dinner out on the beach but since it was a bit cloudy and windy, we decided just to have a nice dinner in our room. We made some delicious sandwich and finished it off with fresh strawberries for dessert. It was such a blessed fun day, we got to enjoy together.
But January doesn't just end with that.
It is also my birthday :) and I can't believe that I turned 30 this year (yikes)( >_<)
My sweet husband took me out and blessed me with many blessings.
He bought me this watch for my birthday, and I also bought him a watch for his birthday last year.

Comments