Hello 2016. I'm a little late...
Where to begin...I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, and I'm a bit bummed I have not updated my blog once this year till today because I love being able to look back to different years and months and see where I was at physically and spiritually and be reminded of how good my God is.
This year has been a packed year of God's blessings. From travels around the world to blessing me with my sweet husband. I was thinking of all the different things that has happened this year and the new countries I got to visit and experience, God's provision for us (the Risso's :) ) as we started our new little family. And I couldn't help but to make a little blog post to remember God's goodness.
One thing I have struggled with this year is that how easy it is for me to forget about all the good times and His sweet blessings when things seem to be not getting better or simply just not going the way I wanted it to be. No matter what you are going through or the disappointments you face, there is always something or there are always more things that we can be thankful about instead of feeling down.
It is so comforting to know that whom I trust and the One who is watching over me is all powerful and all knowing and I can rely on Him 100%. I pray Lord that You will continue to work in my heart and mold me into the woman of God You want me to be.
So here is my 1st post for the year 2016!
2016.04.22.
Walking in the sunset light after our engagement photos.

Comments