Already November!
Only 2 more months of 2015 left!! And I haven't posted anything since the youth camp :(
There are so much things that has happened in between this time, and the only thing I am sharing on this post are just glimpse of all that has happened.
After the Youth Camp, we had baptism, went mountain hiking for the 2nd time this year, the Fall Semester started (I am translating for the Romans class this semester), we had different guests come and stay, we had the Ministry Minded Conference, the missions trip to Korea for the students, and that is to just to name a few.
Overall, I am just thankful for God's grace in my life and others, and how He is always working in our hearts to makes us become more like Him. It has been a challenging season and busy with many different ministry opportunities, but I thank the Lord for His sustaining love and power.
The Fall Semester has been really good. We have smallest group this semester of only 6 students, which 4 will be graduating this semester. We are excited to see what God has in stored for them next.
Reading the Sermon on the Mount at Katsu-dake.
Celebrated Elena's 3rd birthday with family and friends.
And this little girl on the right will be a big sister soon!
October 31st was Calvary Okinawa's annual Harvest Carnival.
Lots of people came, and God just showed us His sovereignty by totally blessing us with us nice, cool, beautiful weather when the weather forecast said rain!

Comments