One month in a nutshell.

Time is always passing by so quick. In fact, it will already be March in a few days!
My birthday was last month, and I cannot believe how old I am getting. The years keep passing by... (>_<) but it's not a bad thing. I celebrated my birthday with friends and had my wisdom teeth pulled out two days later...than I got a high fever...and after recovery, which took awhile, I had to quickly get things ready for the semester. We are already done with a month of this semester tomorrow!

I'd just ask for prayers for strength and diligence for the remaining semester and continual God's guidance in all of our lives.

Celebrating my birthday with friends a day early :)

The beautiful Sakura tree!
Women's Valentine's Brunch
Getting ready for youth pizza fellowship.
And all the pizzas we made with them :)

Comments

Popular Posts