Lazy Saturday :(
Swollen face from my wisdom teeth being taken out, cough, feeling a little cold, and trying to prepare for this coming semester...I am having a lazy Saturday when I am suppose to be working hard :( I opened up my external hard drive to get into the files from the previous Bible College semesters, but it has happened like it always does. I start looking at the pictures from the previous years, and I always end up thinking about all the great adventures the Lord has allowed me to have and longing to be back out in the world. But don't get me wrong. I am thankful for where He has me now, and the new things He is doing in my life. It's just that every one in awhile, I get the strong urge to go out again and see the world. In His time...
Speyer, Germany. June 2011.

Comments