Goodbye 2014. Hello 2015.

The last 2 weeks of 2014 just past by me so quick. It was a good relaxing, fun filled 2weeks celebrating Christmas and welcoming in the new year. I went to a few different Christmas event at other churches and Bible studies and enjoyed celebrating the birth of Jesus with everyone.

The last week of 2014, I was able to go see Christmas lights with the d-house girls. We all enjoyed a nice night out. It is a blessing to be able to spend time with these girls and live with them.



 On new year's day, I checked off another thing from my bucket list.
I went cycling down to Moon Beach hotel along the sea wall. Something that I've been wanting to do for years but never wanted to do it by myself. Thankfully I had three people join me and had a really good time.

My week didn't just end with that, but I also went mountain hiking with Teen Challenge.
I was able to join them 4years ago, and I got to do it again. It was a beautiful day!


I am excited to see what all God has for all of this year 2015.
Happy New Year everyone who still reads this blog ;)

Comments

Popular Posts