Kagoshima visit.

After Fukuoka, I took a bus down to Kagoshima to visit the Boek's. I stayed with them little over a week and was able to see Kagoshima as well as see the church and meet some of the church members. I was also very blessed to be with them and Kagoshima and experience how ministry is like there.

Sunday morning.
Ladies Christmas Tea
 Many none Christians ladies came out and heard the true meaning of Christmas.
We pray that these ladies will come to know Jesus Christ as their Savior.
 Riding around in Kagoshima.
I miss riding around in Iwakuni. Though Kagoshima is more of a city with many things to see, I miss the country side of Iwakuni and the beautiful nature.
 Fransisco Xavier monument.
a little creepy I thought...
 Geigy took me on the "A-tour" of Kagoshima.
 足湯@Sakura-jima!
 The highlight of my time in Kagoshima was the New Wings Gospel Concert group that came from Fukuoka. They were amazing, not just in their singing but sharing the gospel to the many people that came out that night. We all had a very blessed night, and this was my last night in Kagoshima before I flew back to Okinawa the next day.

Comments

Popular Posts