Happy Thanksgiving!
But through this hard time, He has shown His great love for me through various people, and I was tremendously blessed and blown away by His love. And now I am continuing to experience His great blessings as I have been in Iwakuni the last 2 months. I am officially coming to an end to my stay here, and I only have 3 full days left here before I make my journey down to Kyushu the following 2 weeks.
This morning, I got up early and left to do the one last thing that was on my list. I wanted to ride down to Kintai bridge and see the wonderful colors of fall! And it was absolutely gorgeous!
Bright and early, it wasn't 7 yet.
The sun started appearing as I started my ride.
Kids on there way to school.
What a memory it will be for them when they grow up and move away and think back on the time they used to cross the bridge every day to get to school.
If you want to see the color leaf carpet, you need to get here before the cleaning guys get here!
About 2-3hours after this photo, these beautiful leaves were swept up and only the dirt ground was left.
The big green tree that I liked has turned into a beautiful yellow tree!
Oh yes, if these leaves weren't wet, I would have laid down on it.
Right across from the yellow carpet was the colorful red carpet of leaves.
After spending close to 3hours just enjoying the beauty of God's creation, I went and got a coffee and a chocolate waffle with whip cream. It was a beautiful morning.

Comments