Kintaikyo
and than I hiked up to the castle Tuesday morning for exercise. The area is very beautiful, but they told me it was even prettier before the heavy rain came couple of weeks ago. Now I am looking forward to see the leaves change color!
This is the neighborhood I live in. This house is right across from us, and it is a Buddhist school.
The elderly couple that lives next to me has a little vegetable stand, very old-school looking.
The couple, I believe are very crafty. They have this pet bottle wind-mill thing as well as a hand-made scare crow to keep the crows away from the trash, and a special little mail box they made for the Toma's to put their Jichikai pamphlet.
a boat at Kintaikyo bridge.
A very beautiful park. Wish I can see it in the spring too!
Kintaikyo Bridge. (under construction for another few weeks)

Comments
I live in US (VA/NC) and attend a Calvary Chapel; I will pray that your buddhist neighbors get the chance to hear/understand the gospel of grace! Pray that I do the same with my asian friends.
Proverbs 30:5
brian