Almost a month!

I have been in Iwakuni for almost a month already! I feel like I have been here a much longer, but also crazy how time is just flying by. I am getting more and more familiar with this area with the bike riding I've done and some looking online to find some stores near by.

One thing that I have been enjoying (to my surprise) is cooking. The first two days after I got here, I was a bit nervous of what I was going to do with food...the expenses and knowing what to cook. But by God's grace, I have found different stores and little mama-san stores where I can find good deals on vegetables, and I have been blessed by many with vegetables and dinners. So to my surprise, I have actually been enjoying cooking...at least for myself.

Can't forget to have many colors in cooking.
 Bike riding is nice here since there aren't many hills of going up and down like in Okinawa.
 Rode to the Kintai bridge few weeks ago. I also found my way to the Iwakuni station and the city office the other day :)
 I love big green trees! 
Also waiting to see the leaves change color too.

 The tourists pay 300yen to walk on the bridge.
The local kids just come here to go fishing.

Comments

Popular Posts