Moving out.
5years and 7 months sounds like a long time, but it went quicker than any of my other 5 years of my life. This is how long I have been a Bible College intern and lived at the girl's d-house in Okinawa.
This Wednesday, I will be moving to Iwakuni in the Yamaguchi prefecture for a season and be helping out at Calvary Chapel Iwakuni.
I moved all my stuff that I won't be taking with me back home and just need to pack my things up for the move, and I will be out of the d-house for a little while.
I am excited to see the new things God will do but at the same time a little nervous. I will be back before end of this year if that is the Lord's will, but I covet your prayers for this new season of my life!




Comments