I-touch post ;)
The last few weeks has been busy just like the past few months. But I am totally blessed with all the people that I was able to see that I haven't seen for a long time and as well as being able to gather together for my dad's birthday and Yomitan Bible study as a family!
Family picture:) just missing my 2nd brother in Tokyo but I got to see him a week later for my cousins wedding.
It was time for a new backpack. My faithful bag has been a blessing to me for the last 9 years! Thank you Tori for blessing me with it!
S.O.S crew hanging out at Araha Beach.
Last week was VBS at Calvary Chapel Okinawa. We had more than 200kids most of the days as well as tons of volunteers! Praise Jesus!
It was time for a new backpack. My faithful bag has been a blessing to me for the last 9 years! Thank you Tori for blessing me with it!
S.O.S crew hanging out at Araha Beach.
Last week was VBS at Calvary Chapel Okinawa. We had more than 200kids most of the days as well as tons of volunteers! Praise Jesus!






Comments