Pentax Film Camera.

Recently I've been using an old film camera. I wasn't sure how the pictures were going to turn out on a old film camera from yahoo auction and a film from a recycle shop for 50yen, but the pictures turned out great. I actually like them more than the pictures I take on my DSLR. I am almost done with a black and white role of film. Feeling pretty excited to see them but also a little worried at the same time. We shall see...

I didn't take this picture, but I am taking a picture in this picture. 
Cotton took this one, and I really like it.
 Rin working hard on Kiyomasa tracks, and the bookmarks for the graduating youth.
 Tom fixing his bike.
 Yuko leaving for Aomori, and Rie back from Korea.

 Rose-hip & Hibiscus Tea.
 Megumi's birthday.
 Aya leading worship for morning devotions with the CC LA team.
 CC LA team jammin'
 Window reflection D-house view.
 a typical day in the cafe.



Comments

Popular Posts