27 and more to come.

On Monday I turned 27. Time flies. It was a beautiful day. I hung out at the church, went to go eat good curry for lunch with everyone, and played some card games with friends at night. This week has been a birthday week, so we've been eating cakes and calling people to wish them a happy birthday.
 my bottles. all with sweet memories. 
The green one is my new addition so the adventures are yet to come for it.
Recently, we started a Bible study in Itoman, southern part of Okinawa. There are not many 
churches down there, but we have a couple here at the church that comes from Itoman and has a cool building and a vision to start meeting for Bible studies. So with that vision, some of the interns from the Bible college has been going down there twice a month to have a Bible study, and I have been able to be a part of it for the last few times. The drive to the house is very pretty, specially on a sunny day. We enjoy the beautiful sunset setting down on the water as we drive along this bridge. This would be a perfect place for a bike ride or taking a walk. Please lift up the Itoman Bible study in your prayers. The Lord is doing a good work.
 Surf board. on the ceiling.
 and my favorite cherry blossom season is here in Okinawa! Hope I can go see them in Nago this year.


Comments

Popular Posts