Time in Tokyo.
I left Okinawa on the 13th and made my way up to Tokyo. The flight was smooth and the train went well also.
When I got in to Tokyo, I was able to meet up with Yuki and spend some time with her and even go shopping together! Haven't done that with her for like 7 years now!
The morning after I got in, Vanessa and Kyle left to go back to Okinawa. It was a blessing to be able to see them again!
The same day I took a bike ride to a beautiful park near by. I enjoy riding through the green forest.
Shimokitazawa.
When I got in to Tokyo, I was able to meet up with Yuki and spend some time with her and even go shopping together! Haven't done that with her for like 7 years now!
The morning after I got in, Vanessa and Kyle left to go back to Okinawa. It was a blessing to be able to see them again!
The same day I took a bike ride to a beautiful park near by. I enjoy riding through the green forest.
Shimokitazawa.






Comments