Spring 2013 Semester.
I have been completely terrible at updating my blog over a year now. Not that I mean too or forget about it, but my life has been a little different. The Spring semester has started in the beginning of February, and we are already into our 5th week. We have a total of 12student attending this semester, and we have a lot of new Japanese students attending this semester, which is a total blessing to see them stepping out in faith. The students will be spending another week here in Okinawa and will spend the rest of the remaining semester up in the Tokyo campus.
This semester, I have the opportunity to translate theology class. Hard stuff but also good stuff.
picture from a dark, rainy day couple weeks ago.
Orientation Day
History lesson at Kakazu ridge last Friday.
Special bonfire worship night in Yomitan.
Yakiniku Monday.
Please continue to keep all the students in your prayers as God is doing a great work in their lives.

Comments