It's already more the half way through October! Sorry for not frequently posting any more, and I have noticed that I take less pictures now...not much has happened in the past month. We had couple typhoons hit us, one which caused a lot of damage but all of my friends and family were safe.

But here is a little recap of this past month. The semester is already half way through, and the students left for their missions trip to Korea yesterday and after wards they will be headed to Tokyo and the Tokyo students will be coming down to Okinawa to finish up the 2nd half of the semester. First time we are having a complete switch. It'll be interesting to actually be meeting the students that were in Tokyo face to face and not through skype.

Also last Sunday, we had our first girls and guys split youth hangout afternoon. Us girls went to one of the houses from a lady at church and enjoyed eating, talking, and hearing what God has in stored for each of us. The guys went out to have their manly fellowship at Yakiniku and had their little study after wards as well. I pray and hope that these young youth kids will totally be sold out for Jesus Christ at a young age because this world is so deceiving now and lot of these young Japanese kids don't have Christian friends at school or around them to help them from all the temptation that the world has or even have a good example to look to in their daily lives. 
I am so thankful that God got a hold of me when I was 15 years old and changed my life. And I pray that God will do the same in the lives of these youth kids and even more.

sunrise in Okinawa...



Comments

Popular Posts