August in a nutshell.
Times just never stops. It keeps going even when you do nothing. And now it's already the last day of August. August turned out to be quite a busy month. After the youth camp, things were a bit different for me. I started driving back and forth from Ginowan and Yomitan since I was blessed with a loner car for a month. The reason for my return to home was because my mom was going to have surgery. Praise the Lord the surgery went really well, and she was able to get out of the hospital faster than what the doctors said, and now she is already back in Ishigaki since yesterday working. I have been cleaning here and there around the house, cafe, d-house, and what not.
The fall semester has also started this week, and the students are getting in the Word and interns are busy. For me, it's a different semester. This will be my first semester not to be here at the Bible college full time. I will be spending part of my week back home in Yomitan and little bit of time helping at the Bible college. God is doing new things in my life though I don't know completely what is going to happen but taking little steps at a time.
Please keep myself as well as the Bible College as God has great things in stored for each one of us.
cupcakes and colorful green pepper flower :)
Rie came and spent the night at my house few weeks ago.
The next morning I took her for Yachimun (pottery) tour of Yomitan.
taking my mom home from the hospital...she had so much stuff to carry ;)
and lots of beautiful flowers that people brought for her.
park near by. sorry all photos taken on my mobile so not the best quality.
and the highlight of the month.
My very 1st car! I have been blessed by my parents with a brand new car.
I've had my driver's license for 7years now, and this is my first car. Crazy! I have a car now...










Comments