Tokyo Adventure!

Friday was my adventure day. The reason being that it was my first time in my life to take the train by myself in Tokyo. The only other times that I have taken the train on my own is in Germany, about a 7minutes train ride into the city from the Bible College. I only go one stop so it is really hard to get lost on that train. But this time, I took the train all the way to Urawa, Saitama to meet up with my aunt that I have never met and see my grandma that I haven't seen for 14years. I looked up the train schedule and what JR line to take, and I was ready to set off. A little nervous I was, but all the train rides went smooth and I was able to get to Urawa and meet up with my aunt, which she recognized me really quickly since I look exactly like my mom.

Spent about 3hours with them, had lunch together and talked, and I went on my other adventure to Shinjyuku.
 Once I arrived in Shinjyku, I went around shopping for a little bit and was able to find the stores right away that I have planned to go. Later in the evening I met with my good high school friend, Yuki, and had dinner with her at a cafe. Sadly we forgot to take a picture together, but we took a picture of each other. It was good catching up with her since we hadn't seen each other for about 3years now.

 On Saturday, me and Anna headed off to Kichijyoji for a hangout time. I don't have any pictures of the city, but there was a park near by the train station that we were able to go. One thing that we don't have in Okinawa that Tokyo has is big huge green parks. The weather here in Tokyo is still really nice and cool, and the park was just so beautiful!


We had a good time hanging out together, and now Anna is on her way back to Germany for a little vacation.

Comments

Popular Posts