4 years...where did it go?

Writing an e-mail to a friend, I suddenly remembered the similar experience I was able to have as a Bible College student 4years ago. I can't believe that it has been 4years already, and I also can't believe that I spent a year in Europe...it's like a dream, like it never happened, but everything that I can recall is true, and God taught me and showed me many things that year.

When I think about it, when I talk about it, everything that I was able to do was because He was with me, watching over me and taking care of me in every aspect.

I went to Germany for my 3rd semester planning to be only there for 3.5months, which turned out to be a year. As crazy as it was, it's still crazy thinking back on it. And I am sure many of those who read my blog has a similar experience coming out to the Bible College campus here in Okinawa. God is faithful even when we are not faithful. God is good even when we don't think He is. He knows what He is doing even when we don't know anything.


my once famous apple picture & Lydia, a great friend & an intern.
 fire escape stair! and the dandelion field :)
 the multicultural students of CCBC Siegen.
Dutch, Filipino(from America), Finnish, Japanese, Canadian, and American!
Such a fun group. I miss them.
 Enjoying icecream in beautiful Finland.
 throwing rocks at Baltic Sea.
 owning the Bible College...j/k. I was just all alone here for 2weeks till I took off to England.
 enjoying my time off in the evening after 12hours of kids watching every day in Woolacombe, England.
 I was able to be part of Creation Fest that year. @ Exeter Cathedral.
 Fall semester 2008 begins. day outing to Marksburg, Koblenz.
 Lydia & Katha. 2 roommates God blessed me with. 
And my bottle ministry. One way the Lord provided me that year. Not with drinks but with bottles to recycle.
 
i took many walks in the neighborhood while I was there.  I loved seeing the season change, and it was always good to get out for a cold fresh air.
  now, I have been back in Okinawa for 3.5 years interning at the Bible College here.
but I believe I am just a few steps behind to entering to something different. please keep me in your prayer as to what God has for me this summer.

Comments

DEAN said…
Your pictures are always so wonderful.
And it is even more wonderful to see you give God the glory for your pictures and for everything.

God is with you.
andrea k. said…
such good times, tamiko-san. i'm excited to see what the Lord has next for you. i have a tiny little idea of what i think it might be! :) hab dich lieb!

Popular Posts