Cafe.

I am a big fan of cafes. I don't get to go to any, but I always enjoy discovering cafes around town. In fact, my very brother owns a cafe, and it's a very nice one.

Every Tuesday I go to the bank to run some errands. While I wait there, I usually like to look through the magazines that are geared towards house wives and moms. Usually cooking, how to save money, etc...but today I found a little magazine that showed some ideas that people do to make their home cafe' style, which I'd love to do with my own house someday.

Since the bank lady was a new worker, it took a little longer for her to process all the stuff that needed to be done, which gave me enough time to take some pictures of the magazine with my cell phone. So here are some pictures from the magazine. and yes, I actually only have three different pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts