Bagels.
The other day I was at a bank running errands. While I am there waiting, I usually like to look at the magazines they have at the bank that are usually geared towards moms and house wives.
But in there, I saw a recipe for bagels! The ingredients you needed looked simple and not too hard to make. Soon as I got back to the cafe, I suggested making bagels sometime. The first response was "no." I waited couple more days and suggested again. And yes! I did get the answer "yes!" So on Saturday night we made bagels at the cafe. We all had one eat that night, and we also had another one for breakfast the next morning with egg salad. It was really delicious, and I would love to make it again.
But in there, I saw a recipe for bagels! The ingredients you needed looked simple and not too hard to make. Soon as I got back to the cafe, I suggested making bagels sometime. The first response was "no." I waited couple more days and suggested again. And yes! I did get the answer "yes!" So on Saturday night we made bagels at the cafe. We all had one eat that night, and we also had another one for breakfast the next morning with egg salad. It was really delicious, and I would love to make it again.

Comments