Long time no post...

Hello everyone! If anyone still checks my blog...sorry for the overdue delay of posts. I can't believe I actually didn't post anything in January so happy belated new year's!

I am back from my trip to Australia if you hadn't figured it out yet from my previous post. I had my warmest Christmas and New Years and I am now back in to the full swing of things since the Spring semester has started this week for us.

This semester I am not teaching any classes but translating for 3 classes. We have some returning students and 3 new students from Korea and America. It's a smaller semester than usual, but we are excited to spend the next 7 1/2-15weeks together.

The reason why I say 7 1/2 -15weeks is because our CCBC Tokyo campus has opened up as a full time Bible college this semester. So the students will be spending the first half here in Okinawa and the 2nd half at the Tokyo campus. Some interns will also be moving up to Tokyo with the students as some of us stay back. Please keep us in your prayers as we are doing some new things this semester!

Comments

Popular Posts