Christmas is almost here!
Christmas is just around the corner. The weather is finally starting to get cooler/cold in Okinawa though it still seems to be warmer than my summer in Germany this year.
We put up our Christmas tree in the cafe a week ago, and we put up our in the d-house yesterday morning.


My last two weeks of Sunday school has been on the birth of Jesus Christ. Most church kids know what to answer when I ask them, "Why do we celebrate Christmas?" or "What is Christmas about?" But every now and than, I will get different answers like..."Santa Claus!"
Most of the world celebrate Christmas, but they don't know the true meaning of Christmas. Not only the world, but I think we Christians are sometimes also guilty of celebrating the real meaning as we get caught in the busyness of the tradition the world has made.
So with that said, lets not forget what Christmas is truly about. It's about the birth of Jesus Christ here on this earth, becoming the Perfect Gift for us.
And I finished teaching my last Sunday school class for this year on the 11th :)
Most of the world celebrate Christmas, but they don't know the true meaning of Christmas. Not only the world, but I think we Christians are sometimes also guilty of celebrating the real meaning as we get caught in the busyness of the tradition the world has made.
So with that said, lets not forget what Christmas is truly about. It's about the birth of Jesus Christ here on this earth, becoming the Perfect Gift for us.
And I finished teaching my last Sunday school class for this year on the 11th :)

Comments