Walking in Sunshine.
Yesterday was a beautiful day! It has been pouring down rain for couple of days this week, but God blessed us with two beautiful days before it gets all cloudy again starting today.
I walk every Wednesday and Friday mornings to the cafe to make breakfast. So yesterday, I grabbed my camera and started my walk to the cafe. Sadly, I didn't see any kids going to school or the cross guards that I usually see on my walk.
guitars. all most 1 out of 2 students learn how to play the guitar while they are in Bible College.
So we have lots of supplies of guitar...it's just that so many of them have broken strings right now...
BANANA!
I bought a huge banana from the little store area of our cafe.
I walk every Wednesday and Friday mornings to the cafe to make breakfast. So yesterday, I grabbed my camera and started my walk to the cafe. Sadly, I didn't see any kids going to school or the cross guards that I usually see on my walk.
So we have lots of supplies of guitar...it's just that so many of them have broken strings right now...
I bought a huge banana from the little store area of our cafe.

Comments