Quick Update
It's starting to get cool in Okinawa. I feels really good. This past week has been busy as we have mid-terms going on. We're already passed through the half way point of the semester, and time is just going to fly by even faster from this point.
This weekend is CCO's Harvest Carnival, and we will all be helping out. We also had special W2 this past Sunday as we have already sent off Jon Piper to go help out the Silva's up in Iwakuni and the Robbs leave on Friday to start a work in Tohoku. Update with pictures will come soon when I get the time to get around to it.
So here was an update for you Hebbs ;)
Nikon film!
Snapped a few photos on Saturday. I'm excited to see how it's going to turn out, but I have to wait a bit longer to see the results...

"I am special to Jesus"
A kid's craft I did with the Toddler's on Sunday. Being 2-3yrs. old it didn't turn out the way I exactly want it to be, but I hope that at least they understood the point that they are God's special child, and us as teachers and the parents have the responsibility to love them, teach them, and discipline them in the way God desire it to be.
and now...I must get ready to go to CCO to spend some more time with these children that God has blessed me to be a part of their lives.
This weekend is CCO's Harvest Carnival, and we will all be helping out. We also had special W2 this past Sunday as we have already sent off Jon Piper to go help out the Silva's up in Iwakuni and the Robbs leave on Friday to start a work in Tohoku. Update with pictures will come soon when I get the time to get around to it.
So here was an update for you Hebbs ;)
preparing some good dinner.
Snapped a few photos on Saturday. I'm excited to see how it's going to turn out, but I have to wait a bit longer to see the results...
A kid's craft I did with the Toddler's on Sunday. Being 2-3yrs. old it didn't turn out the way I exactly want it to be, but I hope that at least they understood the point that they are God's special child, and us as teachers and the parents have the responsibility to love them, teach them, and discipline them in the way God desire it to be.

Comments