OCSI Camp.
Yesterday morning I drove couple interns and students to OCSI, the school I graduated from, because they are helping out at the Middle School camp. Each of them are in charge of a cabin with somewhere from 6-8students I believe. Today is their full day, and they will be back at the Bible College tomorrow afternoon. I hear that the school is blessed to have them, and I am sure that the students are also being blessed.
For me, it was fun being able to drive them to my school and see how it's like since I haven't really been there for about 5years now. The school building has been re-painted and different constructions that went on since I have graduated. Can't believe it has already been 6years since I graduated...time flies so fast.


For me, it was fun being able to drive them to my school and see how it's like since I haven't really been there for about 5years now. The school building has been re-painted and different constructions that went on since I have graduated. Can't believe it has already been 6years since I graduated...time flies so fast.

Comments