Home sweet Home!

My highlight of the day was...visiting home! After I dropped off the students at OCSI, I went home to see my family, but only my dad was home because my mom and my brother were already at work. But it was really good to be able to spend time with my dad. I have only been home for 5minutes this year...and yesterday I was able to be there for 5hours. Please continue to pray for my family that God will continue to use my parents and guide them and provide for them.

My mom's birthday was last month...I wasn't able to get her anything...and I haven't seen her since May...
but I bought her flowers and left it there with a little note. Happy Belated Birthday Oka-san!
and a cake for each of us :)
The no longer "Invisibe Stairs"!
we didn't have stairs going down from 2nd to the 1st floor for over 15years, and now my dad has built stairs.

The picture is a picture my dad took of my grandpa long, long time ago.

daughter like father.

film camera.
so this is my new buddy.
my dad never wants me to forget what photography is really about.
He lent me his film camera.
Joy.
she is getting old. I think she has been with us for about 14 or 15years now...I lost count.
currently she has cancer, and she looked weak, but she is our Joy.
a little something.

Comments

Popular Posts