Harvest Carnival.

Last year this time of the year, we were hit by the typhoon so we had to postpone our Harvest Carnival, but this year God blessed us with a beautiful day and lots of people came out. My mom also came out to, and I was able to see her after 5 months...last time I saw her, was like a month before I left for Germany so it has been awhile.

We as a Bible College were blessed to be able to be part of the Harvest Carnival this year again. As the Lord opens up doors for Calvary Okinawa to reach out to the neighborhood, we pray that the seeds that were planted will grow.

youth band.
Christian & Nehemiah.kids flocking to get some candies.
we all took turns serving in different stations.
here Rie is helping with the bouncy house, the kids all time favorite.
little Titus.
after cleanup, the kids were having fun chasing people around.
Here Ben & Audree is yelling, "Get her!!" as Katie runs super fast towards me.
the little model of the day, Noah.and here is Sarah, enjoying her candy.and here is my little stash of chocolate.

Comments

Popular Posts