Beach Season.

The weather is getting cooler little by little here in Okinawa but still warm enough to be in tank tops and flip flops. A little group of us went down to Tropical beach this afternoon, but to our surprise they have closed the beach for this year yesterday. They told us another beach about 20mins. away was still open, but Tropical beach is closed for this year.

And it reminded me that it's already end of October today, and we only have 2months left of this year and only 5weeks left of this semester after this week. Time is flying by way too quick, but that just shows how packed it's filled with blessings of God.

Currently I am praying for what to do this break. I have a few options, but praying for God's leading in it. So if you remember please keep me in your prayer that I will be exactly where He wants me to be this break.

Comments

Popular Posts