Two weeks of the semester is already over, and August flew by and it's already September. I never can believe how time flies by so quick. Classes are going well, and the students are doing good. A new intern flew in this Tuesday, and we're just waiting for Tatsu to come back from Tokyo now.

"HEBREWS!" class.
Monday, we took the students for a Yomitan tour :)
and our 1st stop was Zakimi castle. This is the 1st time we've taken the Bible College students.
Zakimi Castle is recorded as one of the World's Heritage. I grew up in this area so I used to come here often with my dad.

Logan is back on island!
Chala: our Asian clothe model.
three of our new girls: Yuko, Alexandzra, and Madison.these pine cones were all over the place...and this is the result...
the boys started a pine cone fight. only CCBC people will do such a thing at a place like this...
Cotton looks like he belongs in the woods.
いつも可愛い、てりちゃん。もう4学期目になっちゃいました。てりや&しまぶーit was a beautiful day and we all had a good day.

Comments

Popular Posts