VBS begins!

This past two weekends, we spent our time at Calvary Okinawa helping prepare for the week long VBS, which started yesterday. We have about an average of little over 100kids that come out to join and a bunch of helpers. We finished day 2 of the VBS and now have 3 more days to go, which I won't be a part of on Friday since a group of us are leaving for Tohoku trip.

The kids seem to having a lot of fun. Please pray that we will finish well and that the kids will understand how much Jesus loves them and cares for them.

Getting started. the registration.
the whole group.
story time.
There is a different theme every day. Yesterday the kids learned about gratitude
and today they learned about compassion.
game time is always fun for the kids.

hard working helpers.

I'm pretty sure Keegan wasn't bored but...



being bright and colorful.



and yes, yesterday was my dad's 71st birthday! I was able to make a quick stop at my house yesterday on the way to go to say my dad happy birthday. In fact, it was my first time going home this year. And a little note. We no longer have our invisible stairs at my house. The ladder is gone, and my dad built stairs! I miss my childhood memories though...

Comments

Popular Posts