little projects.
Well, hello. I haven't updated my blog in a while that I almost don't remember in what order I did them, but here's a little catch up. Oh and by the way, I am back in Okinawa already enjoying the nice breeze right now and trying to avoid the heat.
I'm going to re-wind my time to June 28th. I didn't do a whole lot that day either, but in the evening we invited couple friends to come over to have some curry. I got the vegetables all ready, and they were in the pot cooking for a good amount of time, and I threw in the curry mix I brought over from Okinawa. It turned out really good, but I was just missing the good Japanese rice. Maybe next time I go, I should bring a little bag of rice with me too.
Friday morning, I went to Ikea for my last Ikea breakfast and enjoyed eating my salmon on my bread. It was soooo good, and I loved seeing gradpa & grandma, families, and other people there to just come breakfast.
After our breakfast in Ikea, we came back to the apartment and started on my little project.
I brought over some clips, fabrics, and what not and made buttons for my project...
and this is my end result. I made a little picture decoration on Katha's wall. It ended up being a lot shorter than what I intended to be, but I'm still happy with the way it turned out.
Now that I am back, I have to work on pictures that will go up on here.
and that night, we were invited over for dinner at Katha's friends' house. They cooked so much food for us, and it was a huge blessing for me to be able to spend time with them. I didn't take my camera with me, but they have a beautiful house and beautiful view, and they are just a wonderful family. We stayed there till so late that we didn't even get home till after midnight!
I'm going to re-wind my time to June 28th. I didn't do a whole lot that day either, but in the evening we invited couple friends to come over to have some curry. I got the vegetables all ready, and they were in the pot cooking for a good amount of time, and I threw in the curry mix I brought over from Okinawa. It turned out really good, but I was just missing the good Japanese rice. Maybe next time I go, I should bring a little bag of rice with me too.
After our breakfast in Ikea, we came back to the apartment and started on my little project.
I brought over some clips, fabrics, and what not and made buttons for my project...
Now that I am back, I have to work on pictures that will go up on here.

Comments