the day before...
With sudden change of plans as usual...Tuesday was my last full day in Germany, but I left Siegen on Tuesday afternoon to go spend time with the Torres family down in Eppstein. So before I left Siegen there were last minute stuff that I wanted to do. Instead of having breakfast and lunch at the apartment, we had brunch to have an excuse to cook some stuff. Tuesday was hot and beautiful but still cool enough to sit out in the sun and enjoy a good meal. So we set out a table in the back yard, made some food, and had my last meal before I left Siegen.
Katha's "Freestyle" dish: spinach ship.
I had this the last day I was in Germany 2 1/2years ago too.
She also made one with Nutella :)
Before we left, we stopped by the Villa and I said my goodbye to the place and also Manu, a new friend I made.
I spent the last night at the Torres' house.
It was a blessing to be able to spend time w/ them, and I almost forgot that I was still in Germany talking in English and Japanese.
I had a really good time in Germany though I was bored at times, but maybe that's what was good since I don't really have those times here. The flight seemed a lot faster than getting there, and I wasn't tired at all when I arrived back in Okinawa. I still had a full day ahead, but I did lots already yesterday and now I am back in the swing of things. I am suppose to leave tomorrow till Tuesday to help out at a youth camp. So please keep us in your prayers!
I had this the last day I was in Germany 2 1/2years ago too.
She also made one with Nutella :)
It was a blessing to be able to spend time w/ them, and I almost forgot that I was still in Germany talking in English and Japanese.
the cathedral.

Comments