a weekend in Speyer.
This past weekend we drove down to the city of Speyer to meet Katha's sister. The city has an old cathedral, museums, shopping street, and houses. We stayed with a family from the church. Absolutely wonderful family. I enjoyed staying with them and playing with the kids. It's interesting though, the family sleeps outside on their balcony uncer a mosquito net from April to September. But I know I would enjoy doing that as a little kid too though.
The weather has been so inconsistent lately. It rains and than it stops, the sun comes out for a while, and it'll start pouring again...kind of like Okinawa.
After we had some Indian food, I went back into the city to take pictures. It was nice since the stores were already closed, the streets were empty and the sun was just so perfect.

As much as I like the main street, I am more into the little housing streets. It always makes me wonder what kind of life is going on inside.
The weather has been so inconsistent lately. It rains and than it stops, the sun comes out for a while, and it'll start pouring again...kind of like Okinawa.

Comments