way to get chubby.

I've been eating and eating and eating so much here! It's almost ridiculous, but I'm enjoying it while I can. Fruits, cereal, cheese, everything is so cheap here, it's easy to purchase stuff.
Well, this won't make you chubby but it's a picture of the project I started last week. I also finished it too so I will post a picture of the finished project later.

Last Friday, I went to the Botan Imbiss, the famous Turkish Doner store that the Bible College students always goes. This lady knows what's going on at the Bible College all the time.
super excited to eat my doner!


Mmmm...mozorella cheese and tomato with olive oil and balsamico.

Only 55cents for mozorella cheese! There's no way you can just pass that.

Preparing for raclette.



Friday night, we invited Sabine and Suzanne for raclette.

You prepare whatever you like and cook it on top of the raclette thing and you have like little oven underneath it too to cook other stuff. Very interesting.

I had some potato,eggplany, tomato, and camenbert cheese on mine.

well...this is only like a partial of the food I eat here...

adding some weight to myself...oh no.

Comments

andrea k. said…
lecker lecker, and lovely friends!

Popular Posts