the reason for delays.

Trying to keep my blog up to date as usual is hard here since the internet at the apartment is down. So like this it'll continue keeping on being uploaded all at once. I still have more posts but that will all have to wait.


Things planned for this weekend: I'm going into Koln with Anna and her sister's family to go see Tobi & Lucy. Spending the night at Anna's and watching Eder & Amanda's wedding live stream!!! And Saturday is her birthday so I will be celebrating that with her and who knows what's after that. I'm also excited to go to my first service in CC Siegen since I've been here. I have always been out of town every weekend and finally one in town. I only have one more Sunday after this weekend. Time is flying by so fast...

Comments

Popular Posts