Photospace.
I have little bit of extra time on my hand so I downloaded a new photo app today called photospace. I'm not sure if I like it. It's not the easiest thing or the best thing to use, but I like the fact that it has a few different features that my other photo program doesn't have. So this is a combination of two programs...
And I woke up around 5a.m. this morning...probably only had about 4hours of sleep, but I think I am starting to get a little nervous. Most of my things are all packed ready to go, and I cleaned and vacuumed my room this morning so I won't have to worry about it tonight or tomorrow morning. In 24hours I'll already be on the airplane making my way to Shanghai, which I have 9hours of layover there....and finally at midnight I will board my flight to Germany. If you remember please pray for safe travels and a blessed time!
the theme of this collage is somethings that describes me or things I like...
And I woke up around 5a.m. this morning...probably only had about 4hours of sleep, but I think I am starting to get a little nervous. Most of my things are all packed ready to go, and I cleaned and vacuumed my room this morning so I won't have to worry about it tonight or tomorrow morning. In 24hours I'll already be on the airplane making my way to Shanghai, which I have 9hours of layover there....and finally at midnight I will board my flight to Germany. If you remember please pray for safe travels and a blessed time!

Comments