A Little Tour.

Here's a little tour of the Bible College that I spent 2semesters...



this is the beautiful street that I walked everyday to get to classes.


In the summer it's all green like this and when fall comes the leaves turn colors into red, yellow, orange, brown, and it's really pretty. In the winter they're bare branches with snow and ice on it, and when spring comes aorund they're lively with flowers. This is my favorite part of the street on the way to church.


And here is the Church of Siegen, the coffee bar, and this is where most of the classes are held.
the villa! I lived in the villa for my 2semesters. And spent most of my time in here.


the game room inside the villa. we used to have foose ball competitions.


Before they had a pole table, but it has been replaced with couches and board games (not pictured) and now it has a chess table. In the back where the glass door is, is our little music room. They have little elctronic piano back there.


Yoshua would like this ne...


The library!!


If you can't find me in my room or down at the cafe, I will most likely be in the library.


This is where I got half of my studying done usually. I loved being in the library with my other fellow library buddies. It also has good lighting for cool pictures too.


the office.


bike garage.


Just like in Ginowan though, these bikes have lots of problems.


It took me a while to find a bike that worked fine and was small enough for me to ride on it.


this is the living room at the apartment I am staying at.


it's really nice and makes me wich that our d-house looked like this.


we recently had a new family move in upstairs. They are new teachers at the Bible College, but also when they moved, they brought their two canoes so now we have canoes in our backyard.


and that's it for now...tschussy!

Comments

Yasutomo said…
いいな〜、いいな〜〜〜〜〜〜!!!!
よーろっぱ〜〜〜〜!!

祝福を一杯受けてきてください^^
写真ももっとまってるね!
andrea k. said…
aww tamiko, this makes me miss my "second home" so much!! i was there for all of june last year! viel spaß!! und liebe grüße an katha und susanne und alle die anderen liebe leute :)

Popular Posts