Lay back days.
I spent my first 4days in Europe busy going to places and meeting different people. So I just notice my post won't be in order, but that's ok...so this past 3days has been quite laid back, doing not much, but it's been good to relax and get rested as we get ready for another busy weekend. And Katha has also been a little sick so we're praying for her recovery.
The weather here has been pretty nice but at the same time a little cold. They say they had a really warm Spring, but the day I came the temperature dropped and it has been very cool like somewhere between 14-23 degrees Celcius.
brotchen pizza.
also on Wednesday, me and Katha started working on a little project...
Katha takes pictures of me on on my camera so I have something of myself doing something.
and than we went to CC Freier Grund (Free Ground) which is Katha's home church.
The weather here has been pretty nice but at the same time a little cold. They say they had a really warm Spring, but the day I came the temperature dropped and it has been very cool like somewhere between 14-23 degrees Celcius.
On Wednesday, Suzzanne, another German girl that lives with us, made us lunch.
She is super nice and sweet. I like her, and her sister just had a baby this morning and I found out that she has all together 10siblings!
The whole service was in German, but I sat there and listened like I undestood the whole thing ;)



and the rest of the afternoon I spent it at the apartment going through pictures, talking, watching a movie, and eating. Tonight we're planning to have a raclette party!
Wolfgung is the pastor there. He is one of the Bible College teachers and I also went on a missions trip to Turkey with him in 2008. He was surprised to see me there that night.
And yesterday, we went to Ikea for breakfast and met Britta(?)
she will be moving in with us in 8days.
while Katha and Britta talked, I went and walked around Ikea.
Ikea is always fun to look around. It makes you want your own place...

Comments