Adventure picnic day to the Biggesee!

I had my warmest days in Germany on Monday and Tuesday, and now July 1st...it's back to Spring weather. I'm enjoying wearing jeans, a sweater, scarf, and even shoes before I go back to the humidity and the heat in Okinawa very soon.

On Monday...I walked everywhere! and even paddled a boat and went on a little adventure.
Me and Katha drove to a lake called Biggesee. We packed our dinner and drove around for a while getting to dead ends and what not till we found nice place to relax.


the bike path that we accidently drove on...maybe the kids thought we were crazy.

at one point, we rented a boat for an hour and enjoyed the view.
Katha said I look ''dirty''...just because I'm tan! ;)

another place that we went...it might have been kind of like a private property for the boat owners...

and our final destination. we were finally able to get to a nice place to set out our picnic stuff.


eating grapes & dirty feet.


our dinner.

German home-made bread, tomatoes, grapes, cheese, and chocolate of course.



cute little flowers that I picked up...


and the beautiful sky on the way home.




Comments

Popular Posts