Worship Conference

Calvary Chapel Ginowan held their 4th Worship Conference this week. I was only able to attend the last day of it, but I am sure that everyone had a blessed time.




Back and alive. Taliya wanted me to strike a "Taliya" pose...I look weird. But God blessed us with a beautiful evening after it being rainy and cloudy the whole week.

It's always good to be back with friends.

The theme of the worship conference this year was "Worship in Hard Times." This was already set back in February-ish, but it showed up to be perfect because Japan is going through hard times right now. We need to remember that Jesus is on the throne and He is worthy of our worship no matter how we feel and what situation we are in. Even if we don't understand what's going on, we can always trust in Him that He is working through every situation according to His purpose.

God literally showed me "worship in hard times" as I stayed home sick the 1st day of conference.

Comments

Popular Posts