Team May!

This is a short month of ministry with the semester already ending this week. I was only able to work with them for just two Sundays due to myself, Martin, and Po being sick last week. They are a great group, and I am sad that I was only able to work with them for such a short time.

Left to Right:
Taliya: all of you know her already ne. It's her 3rd semester out here and always a joy to have her around.
Her English has improved so much! Keep up the good work.
Po'okela: 1st semester. He comes from Hawaii. Very cool guy. Loves the Lord and a great teacher of the Word.
Martin: 2nd semester. Martin has one of the sweetest heart, a great encourager, and a good friend. God has been using him in mighty ways in Okinawa.

I'm going to miss them very much!

Comments

Popular Posts