Snake attacks! Yup, last night there was a snake up on the roof at our house, and about a week ago there was a snake outside of our house. The one before got caught, but the one last night by the time the police came the snake had disappeared into the darkness. We're a bit scared to walk around the house right now, but I know God's protection is over us.

Nothing big happening this week. The pastor and his wife took off to Korea this morning to attend a wedding their, and there will be couple other people leaving in the next few days. I've been busy doing some fun stuff here and there, cleaning, and ministry. Only 2 more weeks till I leave for Germany...crazy!

Turkish Tea and my little tiara from the CCO ball.
I've had a gift certificate to get my nails done for 4years now, and never had the time to go.
But on Tuesday, I finally had to go and get them done! Arigato Natsuki for taking me!

Today was my last day to watch kids for the women's study at CCO till Fall semester begins.
Toki and Chala came and helped me today. These kids are adorable!

The focus is only on few people...but that's ok :)
Taliya wanted to straighten Cotton's curly hair today, so we did it though it didn't last too long, but thank you for letting us try.

Comments

Popular Posts