Life at Koinonia.

This year's first typhoon is near by. It has gotten smaller over this few days so Okinawa is just getting lots of rain and little bit of wind. Tonight is graduation, and we have three graduates which two of them has attended all four semesters here! I am blessed to be part of their Bible College life here in Okinawa.

And since I have extra time back again, I've been playing around with my pictures...

Koinonia Cafe. The little Polaroid I took last week.
Once again taken on Joel's i-phone. It's becoming a daily habit of mine to take pics on his phone...
The very left picture, Joel took that one and I was a bit jealous to see how the picture turned out.
Not as clear as my Nikon pictures, but I enjoy it a lot. If I had an i-phone, I'll probably waste hours on it...

Comments

Popular Posts