Free Nights.
Since the semester is over, we have more free nights. Sometimes we don't do much, like today, and occasionally we have movie nights. So taking pictures, gives me a reason to update my blog again and something to do on nights like this.
Tatsuhiko likes to take bass lessons from Cotton.
While Yoshua is preparing his teaching for tomorrow. If you can, keep him in prayer as he will be sharing at CCO tomorrow night and I will be translating it into English!
Since both of the interns were sitting at the couches in the same position, I wanted to jump in.
誰が一番楽しんでいるように見えますか?(笑)
Rie practicing guitar.
While Yoshua is preparing his teaching for tomorrow. If you can, keep him in prayer as he will be sharing at CCO tomorrow night and I will be translating it into English!
誰が一番楽しんでいるように見えますか?(笑)

Comments
I hope you have a fantastic time in Germany!