Finishing Up.

Finals week is here. And the students and the teachers are busy finishing up their last minute studies. I finished studying translate for Acts 28 yesterday and translating the Final today.
Here my Missions' students are working hard on their final presentations.
And today was our semester banquet. Usually we get dressed up and go to a nice restaurant, but this semester was a little different. Instead we went to all you can eat Yakiniku place and took the students out for shopping at Kokusai Street. So I didn't bother taking my camera today...but I did take pictures on Joel's iphone so maybe I'll ask for couple pics from him later...

Edit: May 10th.
So here's two pictures from Joel's iphone I took. It makes me want at least an i-touch too, but I here that the camera on it is not as nice as the iphone...after caring around a big camera, it's nice to have something so small and so handy like an iphone...maybe someday ne.

Comments

Popular Posts